In addition to babbling a lot more during her third month, Lila has found her shreaking voice. She has definitely developed her vocal cords more! Lila also makes these expressions that look like she's laughing when she's excited, but no sound actually comes out. She smiles/opens her mouth really wide and jumps around in our arms but then turns her head. It's really cute, it's like she's shy or something when she turns her head. Also during this month, Lila has been sitting in her bumbo chair a lot more. I think she thinks it's pretty cool to be sitting up now, like an adult. She's also had a few more play dates with her friend Max and she's still captivated by Mr Octopus and Ms Goldfish (her playmat buddies). Lastly, Lila has really started increasing the drool factor. I don't know if you can tell from the one picture I posted where she's doing some tummy time, but there's a lot of drool on her face. We still think she's the cutest though!
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment